How do you fix/update your ticker?

Options
Hi Everyone! I apologize for this question, but how do you update your weight loss tickers?? Mine is saying I lost 0 pounds but I have lost 5 pounds this past month (woot woot, more to come!)

Any ideas? Thanks!

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    go to HOme page and click "check in" and enter your new weight...now that not only updates your ticker but it may change calorie goal too...so just be aware of that.
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Go to my home,then click on check in and enter your current weight.
  • jallforme3
    jallforme3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank You! I did that this morning, and tried again today. My ticker just isn't matching with it. Maybe I need to delete and re-add the ticker---just for malfunctions. I'll try again!
  • jallforme3
    jallforme3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Okay I deleted and re-downloaded a new ticker--it works now. Thanks! :)
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    In case someone wants to change the ticker info without deleting/creating a new one, from the website UI, click on Apps, tickers, and Update your weight data. You can change current, starting, and goal weights there.
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't know, I haven't been able to create a ticker since I started MFP. Whenever I go to Apps>Tickers, it just takes me to my home page.
  • AmyMS86
    AmyMS86 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't know, I haven't been able to create a ticker since I started MFP. Whenever I go to Apps>Tickers, it just takes me to my home page.

I get the same thing. I tried from my computer and iPad.
  • VMarie733
    VMarie733 Posts: 1
    Options
    I too was having a problem with it defaulting me to my home page when I chose tickers. I finally went in and made one to show up when I post. Mussed around in the mobile section under apps searching for a solution.

"In case someone wants to change the ticker info without deleting/creating a new one, from the website UI, click on Apps, tickers, and Update your weight data. You can change current, starting, and goal weights there."

The above mentioned advice ended up working. I don't know if it is because I went in and made a ticker instead of just having my profile show my weight loss on its own but choosing ticker uder apps led me straight to changing current, starting and goal weight. My problem was the starting weight. It got changed some how and matched my current which means it showed I hadn't lost any.

Guarantee ya'll have the wrong weight as your start up weight in your profile. Change that and update your ticker and you should be good.
  • carolph199
    carolph199 Posts: 4
    Options