Tracker still says 0?

Options
Just was wondering why my ticker doesn't say I've lost any weight... I enter in my weight loss and I think it's around 6.5 lbs or something like that so far which I know isn't that much but it would still be encouraging to see it on my ticker and to have myfitnesspal tell me how much it was so far.... what's wrong with it? HELPPPP :) Thank you!

Replies

• BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Try checking your other entries, like starting weight. Perhaps your starting weight is not correct, so when you enter your weight updates, those are greater than your starting weight and the math says you have not gone below your entered starting weight yet.
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    BV1980 has probably nailed it. The ticker is based on the starting and goal weights that you set when configuring your goal. If you have gone over your starting weight (or the number you entered as your starting weight), then gone back down, it won't show loss until you're below the starting weight. That's why you'll sometimes see people with "0 lb. to go" and a ticker whose indicator is off the scale on the right.

So check your goals (My Home > Goals > Change Goals).
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I can see your ticker saying "7lb lost"....did I miss anything?
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I can see your ticker saying "7lb lost"....did I miss anything?

^this^ is exactly what I see too.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I see 7lb loss too
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I see 7lb loss too

I think that's because she took the first poster's advice and fixed it. :happy: