Planning on actually sticking with it this time!

Options
I'm not new to the MFP app, which is a lifesaver for me, but I am new to the message boards. I'm at about 220-225lb right now (too scared to even go look, so that's a rough estimate) and I'd love to go down to the 120-130lb range. What I hate about being overweight is that when I go to the store, I can't find anything that fits. I find so much that I love, only to see that the size is the biggest they have in the store (I'm at 18 right now). I've been overweight ever since I can remember, even as a little kid. I was always the biggest girl in my group of friends and in my class. I've never had the experience of wearing a bikini or shopping at the nice stores everyone else can shop at. I usually end up at Walmart or online buying clothes that make me look like I'm from the '70s. After going shopping last weekend, I think I'm ready to stick with losing weight.

I'm excited to start losing weight this time. Since the school year is winding down, I think I'll finally have enough time to go on the elliptical after school instead of doing homework. Plus, the summer is a fantastic opportunity because I can incorporate the pool into my daily workout. :)

I'd love to make some new friends on here to help motivate me even more. I don't know how well I'll be able to help with sharing recipes and that kind of stuff, but I'll try my hardest. :)