• archersm26
    archersm26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'10"

SW - 180
    CW - 178
    GW - 140

Dress Size - 10/L

I was an athlete all throughout high school but began slacking with my exercising once I got into college. Now that I am working full time (at a desk job) I am finding it hard to sty active and get back into exercising. I would love to get back to my senior year in high school weight (size 4/6). Looking for any and all tips, tricks, and motivation. Tall girls unite!
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    5'10"

SW - 180
    CW - 178
    GW - 140

Dress Size - 10/L

I was an athlete all throughout high school but began slacking with my exercising once I got into college. Now that I am working full time (at a desk job) I am finding it hard to sty active and get back into exercising. I would love to get back to my senior year in high school weight (size 4/6). Looking for any and all tips, tricks, and motivation. Tall girls unite!

The biggest thing I can say is to be patient! I know it might seem like the weight just appeared overnight but realistically it didn't right? Stay consistent - don't go one week of eating everything in sight and not going to the gym and then the next week netting 900 calories and doing 3 hrs of cardio a day. I was also really athletic in my teenage years, so I feel like many athletes know this but sometimes I forget about it, too. Just be consistent and celebrate NSVs as much as those weigh ins :)