feel guilty if i don't exercise- how much should i do??

Options
It's awful, i feel like i should be exercising all the time. If i see someone exercising and i'mm not i hate myself. If i'm sat revsising etc all i can think about is i need to be doing something. I try and do a bit eveyday but can't justify easy forms of exercise in my head. Is walking a valid fom of exeicse? yesteday and today i have just been doing some walking instead of intense cardio etc and i feel so guilty/ like it's not enough. How much is a normal amount of exercics etc??

I'm 5 foot 6, 18 , female and weigh approx 100 lbs (fluctuating curently between 98 and 102) . My minimum healthy bmi weight is 113.

Replies

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    you can walk if you want. Provided you eat enough calories to continue to gain weight.

I use low intensity exercise as a form of active recovery from the hard stuff normally.
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I feel so good about myself after working out... I actually feel bad if i don't work out one day... it feels as if i haven't gone in a long time when it was just one day... missed...

I think i'm in love with my gym's dumbbells...^^
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I think you should be seeking professional help actually, given you are that height and weight and also apparently have some unhealthy thought processes going on. Also, this is a forum for people who wish to gain weight.