For you INTENSE workout freaks out there......pre/post worko

Options
hi. I am a p90x grad and LOOOOOOOVE the recovery drink. Now on to my final weeks of insanity, finishing up my last of BSN ENDORUSH and now need a PREWORKOUT drink. SO.......I am looking for a preworkout drink and a post (but not a protein post, more like a recovery were it is MORE THAN JUST PROTEIN, if it even exsists?)

So i heard some things about jack3d. is it suitable for women? i heard its more leaned towards men, or like super intense, FIT women....so i'm not there yet, but would like to be and the ingredients in jack3d arent going to hurt a woman or make her more, well manly? LOL. (personal experience please)....or any other really good preworkout drinks that get my energy up, my cal burn high, and is yummy too would help me out.

thanks

Replies

• josh6603
    Options
    ABB makes pre-workouts. Speed stack and Ripped stack both gave me intense energy for the gym for a good 90 to 120 minutes. With no real Crash. But so far my favorite is 1.M.R. (One More Rep) by BPi. It's a powder you can mix in a small glass with a spoon. I take it in the locker room just before i start my warm up. Within 15 minutes im ready to take on the whole gym. It's intense, but not out of control. Also, like the ABB drinks there is no crash at the end. You just kind of level off and can go about the rest of your day.

As far as recovery drinks go, you will always need protein when you recover. BSN makes Syntha-6 which is a great tasting protein supplement/meal replacement. I love the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor personally. It's made with egg and milk proteins which are easier for your body to digest any time of day which makes it a great pinch hitter for any meal or snack.
  • lordofultima
    Options
    BSN makes great products. I use N.O.-XPLODE for my workout drink, and just your run-o-the-mill whey protein and some creatine monohydrate after workout.