Any fitbit users out there??

Options
Amineral
Amineral Posts: 24 Member
I just bought my fitbit and synced it to this app in the hopes to help motivate me to begin me healthy eating/exercise routine again! However, I can't seem to see where my device is connected on here or where it applies my steps etc that I've done for the day...any tips? Thanks!!

Replies

• HappyBlues
    HappyBlues Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I literally just got mine today and I am excited to learn how it works and to watch how many steps I can rack up in a day! :)
  • getnfit87
    getnfit87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    on the mfp website with your computer, click on exercise at the top there, and you should see a fitbit calorie adjustment related to the steps you have taken, the pace you were going and the such, if it is synced in, on my phone it displays the step count also. Any exercises you are going to log, you will need the start time and duration, so mfp can over ride the fitbit data for that time frame. All this is as I understand it mind you, I've just had mine since the 5th :) they are fun and addicting, it pushes me daily seeing my numbers :)

the exercise calories show up in the number you see on your My Home page automatically, or should, but clicking on exercise allows you to see what part of that came from fitbit.