Booty Getting Bigger

Options
I am currently doing Turbo Fire and my booty is getting bigger can't get my jeans to fit I would love some suggestions or answers please help?

Replies

• poarche
    poarche Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    my bum was already big, now that im running on a regular basis, it is definitely getting bigger! it's hard to find jeans but i love aeropostale jeans! embrace the booty!!!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I want a bigger booty!!! Mine is flat!!!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Just my opinion, but bigger booty is AWESOME! Let it get round and juicy, lol. Sorry, I know that doesn't help the jean problem. :)
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    not sure how to fix it, but I feel your pain.. I do zumba and zumba toning with lots of lunges and squats... and I had a big round thing in the first place.. add to that I'm 5 feet.. almost all jeans I buy I have to get hemmed b/c for my hip and butt size theres usually a good 2-4 inches of extra cloth! At least they started making "short" jeans.

Perhaps more stretching/yoga will help smooth it out? I dunno, guess from who knows where.
  • lesleybritton
    Options
    I have had this problem for years. Skinny, fat, and everywhere in between, my waist is a good 2 sizes smaller than my butt and thighs.

The solution - which I got from Stacey and Clinton on What Not To Wear - buy jeans/pants to fit the biggest part of your body, take them to a tailor, and have the rest fitted to your smaller bits.

I buy a 12 in jeans and then take them in to a local tailor. He brings the waist in for me for $10 and they fit like they were made for me.

Before I was doing this, I had 10 pairs of jeans that were all ill-fitting in one way or another. Now I just have 2-3 pair that fit well. It's actually been cheaper for me to use a tailor!!!

Another tip I stole from them that I am obsessed with... I have the pockets removed from my dress pants and stitched shut. This eliminates that god-awful attention drawing pocket outline on my thigh and the pointy pockets poking out at my hips. It's surprisingly slimming.
  • lesleybritton
    Options
    OH! And both Levi's and Dockers make a "curvy" fit that "loves your curves". They work fo rme sometimes, but I have to go up a size in the Levi's. Apparently, what they call curvy and what I call curvy and two different things. :)
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Three words...APPLE BOTTOM JEANS!! They are the only jeans that I can find that fit my booty and my waist without having to be altered. And the apple shaped pockets on the back are super cute. Also Target has jeans that have elastic around the waist. They still zip and button like regular jeans but the elastic prevents the weird gap in the back that you get when the waist is too big. Hope that helps!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Me too same problem......small waist but hips and booty! Ann Taylor's Loft store has a curvy fit jean that fits great, they have a lower rise so they ride lower on the hips and not bunched up around the waist. Learn to love your curvy figure girl, if you are like me it won't go away with weight loss! :flowerforyou:
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Lee Jeans that at Walmart (in Canada anyways) have just come out with a "Curves" line. They fit me wonderfully and I have always had an issue with gaping waistbands.