Gyms??

Options
I was thinking about joining a Fitness 19 gym near my house. Anyone ever been there?? Any comments or concerns about the place?? Love to hear some feedback :) Thanks ya'll ! lol

Replies

• Jess1313
    Options
    I've heard good things about Fitness 19. I personally belong to Curves. I did several years ago and had great success with it and have recently joined again and love it still. I like that its all women and the staff is very supportive. Its 30 minutes of circuit training, so fast, challenging and fun.
    Join a gym you feel comfortable in, I would suggest trying out a few different places....I know curves and a few others let you come for a week free before you join so you can see if you like it. That way your not signing a year contract and finding its just not what you're looking for. Lets face it, if we're not comfortable or having fun were we are working out then we won't go! So have fun with it and try a few different places! Best of luck to you!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I go to Planet Fitness. I like the no commitment thing. Though I've been doing a really good job of actually going. ;)
  • summerlopresti
    Options
    Thanks, maybe I will try out curves for a week! I didnt think I would like circuit training but maybe I will ? TTYL!
  • bandchick
    Options
    I go to Snap Fitness. I like it cause I can go to anyone they have. It makes it easier when I am out of town and want to workout. And the fact that it is open 24/7 is a bonus. I would recommend though that you look around and test them out. Everyone is different.