New Girl

Options
Hi, My name is Brenda and I have just switched from another site to MFP. (Yay for having a Droid app and being free!) I have been working on losing weight since the end of December and have lost 60 pounds. Unfortunately, the program I was on caused me to plateau hard for the last two months. I determined that the guy formerly known as "diet dude" has messed up my metabolism by having me on too few calories. I have broken away from him, moved on to the next step in this journey (joined the gym and got a trainer!) and am starting new. I am excited again, even though very stiff from yesterday's workout. Glad to be here and hoping to learn a lot from all of you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mrskelsey24
    mrskelsey24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Great job on the weight loss - that's awesome! I hope your plateau ends and enjoy MFP, it's a great site!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Welcome Brenda! I am new myself but this site is great. There's lots of nice people here.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site....the forum is great for searching for and asking questions and there are always lots of people willing to offer help.