mom looking to get in shape :)

Options
hey everyone, i am a mother of 2 kids, my hubby is deployed and i have a bowflex at home. so hopefully i can get into the routine on exercising a few days a week and get back into my prepregnancy weight. wish me luck!!

Replies

• udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have found this site very helpful. It really helps me to stay motivated and accountable for what I do - especially what I stick in my mouth.
    If you would like a friend to help keep you motivated send me a request.
    Hope you have a positive experience too.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck. You can deffinitely do this.
  • Weathergirl
    Options
    You can do it!!! :)
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's the first thing that helped me. I kept my POST-pregnancy weight for 10 years now. I think it's time..... Thank your husband for me for serving our country.
  • DRVENOM
    Options
    Welcome. I am new to this as well and let me tell you the people on here are awesome. Good luck with the work outs and believe it or not what you eat ( i have drastically changed in a week) will help you lose weight as well. Add as many people you can as friends, they will help you out!!! GOod luck
  • kristibag81
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!

This site is one of the best FREE tools I've ever been told about online. I absolutely love it. I'm a mother of two and I hadn't lost all my baby weight from my 1st baby when I got pregnant with my 2nd (1.5 years later! agh!)...I still had about 6-8 pounds to go...and this time, I wasn't too careful about what I ate and didn't deliberately exercise...chasing a toddler helped me a little though.

MFP really keeps you accountable if you make it a point to log in everyday. I love it so much that I log in much more than that!
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I wanted to welcome you from another mom of two and military wife! Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend! Your husband will love the new you when he gets back!
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    sorry double post
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP...my hubby is also deployed. Feel free to add me as a friend for support! :)
  • iamanne
    iamanne Posts: 67
    Options
    Best of luck! You can do it! Add me as a friend if you like. :smile: