Baby weight

Options
Hello everyone! I am the mother of a 7 month old little boy, Jaxton, and the wife of a Marine, Karl. Karl is currently deployed and I would love nothing more than to have this baby weight gone by the time he gets home. A good friend told me about this site and I tried it today for the first time. I think it will be easy to stick to. Here's hoping for success!!!

Replies

• tessb84
    tessb84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome, It really is a great website. Lots of supportive people. Feel free to add me, and congrats on the baby.:flowerforyou:
  • tessb84
    tessb84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    BTW really cute picture
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this site is fabulous! Feel free to add me as a friend! Good Luck and Congrats on the baby boy!
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site. Helped me lose all my baby weight from my twins plus 22 more, 9 left to go. Eating is 80% of the equation, if you stick to your balanced diet it will come off faster. Try for at least 30 min of exercise a day and you will be on the right track.

I love seeing more moms coming here for support. I have made some really great friends here.
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!

My husband is also deployed in the Marines! I am a mom of 2---and have lost my baby weight and then some since he's left...so it can be done!! Good luck, and feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • katsmeow77
    Options
    Thanks
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    hi, I am also trying to lose my baby weight + 5..so about 30lbs...I started MFP back in sept. and have lost 9lbs so far and the message boards keep me motivated ...you should definitely join some groups in motivation and support forum.
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    Im loosing the baby weight too!! Feel free to add me
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    I also have a seven month old son =] I have found great support here that I would have not had at home, my friends on here help keep in line and it helps when I have to exercise because one of them did 100 mins cardio and I dont want to be the weakest link! Good luck in your journey, feel free to add me!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Welcome! I'm Amanda, mom to 2 and pregnant with #3. My husband is Air Force.
    I'm also working on the pregnancy weight gain/baby weight loss.

My kids are 25 months and 11.5 months and I'm 32 weeks pregnant.
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options
    Welcome, This site is fabulous.
    I am a mother of two, a 4 years old and 7 months old. I had put on 20 pounds during my second pregnancy and i am trying to lose it. so Far, i lost 13 pounds and this site makes you accountable:)
    Please feel free to add me to your friend's list, we can all help each other out.
    To your health
    Dounia