What should I put this in my exercise diary as?

Options
So, I just got back from my 3-year-old cousin's birthday party. It was at one of those "bounce house" places with all the blow-up slides and stuff. I chased kids, climbed slides, jumped, and wrestled for an hour straight. I was more out of breath than I normally get when I exercise at home, and I was sweating like crazy. :) So, what should I put this down in my diary as? I can't decide.... Should have brought my HRM, darnit! Haha.

Replies

• mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I would probably use 'aerobic, general'.
  • susanvanv
    Options
    I agree, aerobics, general. Sounds like you had loads of fun, that's the best way to get your "exercise"!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Areobic, General, and germ collection. Don't forget to wash your hands!
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    So, I just got back from my 3-year-old cousin's birthday party. It was at one of those "bounce house" places with all the blow-up slides and stuff. I chased kids, climbed slides, jumped, and wrestled for an hour straight. I was more out of breath than I normally get when I exercise at home, and I was sweating like crazy. :) So, what should I put this down in my diary as? I can't decide.... Should have brought my HRM, darnit! Haha.

try this website and see if it comes close to what you think you might have done. http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/burned/calories_burned_Walk_run_playing_with_children_vigorous.html