from flab 2 fab!

Options
I was 18 years old and weighed over 400 pounds that is GROSS...like totally nasty, This year, as my new years resolution I vowed to totally change my life! i walked into a Nutrition Club in East Greenwich RI, and My coach helped me out!

i was given a free evaluation, and just realized how sick i was! my coach offered me a free sample of herbalife! i fell in love! Herbalife has allowed me to lose over 50 pounds! i love this stuff! i loved it so much i became a coach myself. Besides being on here for my support, i may be able to offer someone else alil support. thats what i enjoy! if any one has any questions please let me know!

i want to weigh 185 and it begins now! with your help i will..i repeat WILL reach my goal!

thanks pals!!!
sean

Replies

• Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude! Failure is not an option. I'm feeling the same way. I want to lose weight for all the same reasons that everyone else does, but I have one more reason: My sister has serious kidney problems, and may one day be in need of a transplant. Everyone in our family is either morbidly obese, a smoker, or damaged their body in the past with drugs (long story), except my sister, and since I have the least strikes against me (just overweight... I quit smoking almost 7 years ago), I decided that I need to get myself ready in case she needs the transplant. I need to be in a healthy weight range or the doctors won't even test me. Failure is not an option, because my sister needs me!
  • buckeyereavis
    Options
    im sooo sorry about your sister, sometimes it takes an act of sadness to get your head straight... i just quit smoking too so i gave gained weight that i lost i was down almost 80 ill take what i have,... that was my last vice and its gone i have nothing else but the next 80 lbs! how are you doing on your journey! there is no failure only speedbumps!