Silly but important question.

Options
What are those things called that you strap to your arm and it counts how many calories you burn during your workout or throughout the day....Also where can I find a cheap one?

Thanks soo much!

Replies

• GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    r u speakin of a bodybug? online i guess but also at some gnc's i think. i can't remember if i'd seen 1 there or not
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    they're heart rate monitors and you can find them just about anywhere; Target, Walmart, online......
    Cost depends on what you want it to do:)
  • RungosGirl
    Options
    they're heart rate monitors and you can find them just about anywhere; Target, Walmart, online......
    Cost depends on what you want it to do:)

I want it to count the calories i burn when I excersize.
  • Tasha1476
    Tasha1476 Posts: 220
    Options
    heart rate monitors do count calories. Calories burned depends on heart rate
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    The ones around your arm are way to expensive for my budget..I have 1 with the chest strap that works great and it was 30.00...you just put on the chest strap & the watch that comes with it (the reciever) and it tells calories burned and heart rate
  • RungosGirl
    Options
    The ones around your arm are way to expensive for my budget..I have 1 with the chest strap that works great and it was 30.00...you just put on the chest strap & the watch that comes with it (the reciever) and it tells calories burned and heart rate

I also am working on a budget. What is the one you bought called and where can you get it?
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    body bugs are the ones you put on your arm to monitor calories from every thing you do. normaly worn all day.

Heart rate monitors, have chest straps and go strickly by what you heart rate is during excerise to deterime how many calories you burn.
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    check out amazon that have a huge selection and great prices. I got mine 50% off. Heart rate monitor with chest strap.