New here

Options
This is the awkward part, lol. Anywho... So I have been eating a lot healthier and being more active and so far it's paying off. Since my highest weight in Feb. I have lost 32 lbs. I am feeling better about myself and thrilled to see the lbs. going. I do have a lot to go yet and want to make sure I keep at it and stay motivated. So my goal almost 80 more lbs. I have been married for almost nine years now and my husband is so supportive. My three boys are as well my oldest (8) is always to first to say how great it is. Like "really you lost another pound? HOW?" I really want to get healthy for myself but I am doing this for them as much as myself. I am tired of boring my friends and family with all the weight loss joys and stresses. I need some people that I can cheer for and that can cheer for me. So send me a friend request and lets get this party started!!!

Replies

• argos14
    argos14 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Well done on your loss so far & Good Luck ... Friend request sent :)
  • Fit4MeAlways
    Options
    It is great to hear that your kids are so supportive
  • Cin46
    Cin46 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! Great to see you here! Im always up for new friends and support so count me in. Feel free to add me if you wish! Good luck on your journey. Hope to see you around:) Remember...there is nothing you cant do if you set your mind to it . I should know...I have have 75lbs I want to lose and its been a slow start for me but Im getting there. I think..lol Hang in there!:smile::smile: :smile: