Hey what has the stimulus package stimulated you to buy?

Options
2»

Replies

• abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I'm putting some in a 529 account for my little sweetie's college fund.

Otherwise, it will just go into the mix. Nothing specific.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Had the breaks fixed on my van, and paint for the outside of the house. :ohwell: 300 dollars doesn't go very far but it helped.
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I'm going to be putting mine into my car! UGH!!
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wow, I have no idea what you all are talking about, but it sounds like you are getting free money! Send some of that my way, please!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Well, the mean spirited anarchist part of me wants to invest it in Chinese securities, but the rest of me is most likely tossing it in savings so I can afford student loans when they come due in about a month.
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Stimulate the economy? Don't know about all you folks but here in MIchigan everyone is struggling. So my money is going for GAS, more expensive groceries and bills because I might not even have a job in a few weeks. I'm a nurse with a contract that expires end of this week(union) and all the talk is STRIKE!!!!! So my money is going to keep my family eating, though it won't go very far.:cry:

What part of MIch you from. I left over 20 years ago to find a better job. Not lookin too good here now either.
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Stimulate the economy? Don't know about all you folks but here in MIchigan everyone is struggling. So my money is going for GAS, more expensive groceries and bills because I might not even have a job in a few weeks. I'm a nurse with a contract that expires end of this week(union) and all the talk is STRIKE!!!!! So my money is going to keep my family eating, though it won't go very far.:cry:

What part of MIch you from. I left over 20 years ago to find a better job. Not lookin too good here now either.
    I'm from Grand Blanc, right next to Flint(GM union town). The economy SUCKS here, i might have to seriously consider relocation if my job situation ends up bad.
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    I thought about going shopping and doing some fine dining for myself, but I think I'll put a little in savings and do something nice for my kids! Heck, they're the reason why I'm getting the payment anyway, so why not take 'em to dinner and a movie!!???:laugh: Remember when G Double Ya did this a few years ago?? I have a feeling that come next year, you're going to have to take a knock off your return because of this payment, so better enjoy it while you can!!! :ohwell:
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I already bought so now I'm paying off my bills. What I bought was necessities like food!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    A Springfield XD in .45 Caliber. Bought and paid for, God Bless the second ammendment. :wink: