alll i gots to say is ugggg!!!!!!

jenken99
jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :sad: :sad: :sad: i went to mcdonalds for my sons bday and i had a 4 piece nugget and yogurt doing good then i thought i would treat my self to a milk shake omg!!!!!!!!!!740 it said for med ????/?? can that be right??????
i want to cry now i will go way over in my calories becuase of this!!!!!!!!!! now it ake4s me now want to eat supper uggggg!!!!!!!! i should have stuck with water!!!!!~

Replies

• jenken99
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :sad: :sad: :sad: i went to mcdonalds for my sons bday and i had a 4 piece nugget and yogurt doing good then i thought i would treat my self to a milk shake omg!!!!!!!!!!740 it said for med ????/?? can that be right??????
    i want to cry now i will go way over in my calories becuase of this!!!!!!!!!! now it ake4s me now want to eat supper uggggg!!!!!!!! i should have stuck with water!!!!!~
  • bodibykelli
    bodibykelli Posts: 135
    Yep, it's amazing how much those milkshakes are! Drink a couple glasses more of water~and don't be tempted to "starve" yourself to make up for the calories...it most likely won't have an impact on your progress (sometimes our bodies like to be surprised a bit)~:flowerforyou:
  • kenzie
    kenzie Posts: 17 Member
    Use your frustration with what happened today as motivation for a killer work out!! This way you can eat your exercise calories and feel like you really earned them. :smile:
  • jenndf
    jenndf Posts: 29 Member
    Don't be so hard on yourself!!!!! EVERYONE has those days and if they tell you they don't they are lying!

I know exactly how you feel. I did the same thing last week. For three days straight I totally pigged out, ate everything I wanted (nothing healthy, of course), and drank WAY too many cocktails for my own good. Not only did I feel like crap from too much alcohol, I felt even worse because of the guilt I experienced for "failing" as far as my self-control was concerned.

After I was done scolding myself, I realized that even the most devoted fitness and nutritional gurus will tell you that it is okay to let yourself have a little "cheat session" every once in a while. As long as you KNOW that you need to get back on track and make an honest effort to take those baby steps forward, you don't need to flog yourself in the garage for getting briefly lost on a very long journey.

Best of Luck to you!

:flowerforyou:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Well they said it the best - pick yourself up by the bootstraps and GO WORKOUT!!

don't starve yourself - just go lite the rest of the day - lots of veggies!!

tomorrow is a new day! :flowerforyou:
  • klarson
    klarson Posts: 43 Member
    Next time treat yourself with the vanilla reduced fat soft serve. 150cal for a small cone!!
  • Moderation is key! I understand where you are coming from, but you deserve to treat yourself every once in a while! Enjoy your milkshake (every last drop :happy: ) & take an evening walk tonight with a bottle of water...:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Next time treat yourself with the vanilla reduced fat soft serve. 150cal for a small cone!!

I was just coming on to post that! LOL! And it's actually EATING something rather than sipping through a straw.
  • jenken99
    thanks guys i will do the soft serve ice cream next time.. :drinker: