Need low sugar protein smoothie!

Options
Hey guys.

Anyone have any tips or recipes for a good protein smoothie? I'm looking to replace one of my daily meals.

I would prefer something with low sugar. Also, what in your opinion is a good protein powder?

Replies

• fitpal2014me
    Options
    What Most people do Not know is that in order to Lose Weight, Protein must be the only thing in your digestive system.

The human body needs Fat & Carbs to break down Protein.

If Only Protein is ingested, then the body Uses fat & carbs that are already Stored In the body, to digest the protein.

So, to Lose weight with protein, Only have Water in your System 2 hours Before & 2 hours After ingesting the protein and Only mix the protein with Water.

Use a Protein Powder that is High in protein and Low in Fat & Carbs. Syntha-6 is the Best Tasting & high in protein, my second choice is Gold Standard Whey, then Jay Robb.

I am investigating vegetarian protein as well as TruTein which is a combo protein.

Casein Protein breaks down Slowly which helps you feel full longer. I have read that a combo protein (casein, whey & egg), like TruTein, is the best, but I have never tasted it.

Furthermore,
    People with Kidney problems should consult with their doctor Before consuming extra protein as it can be hard on your kidneys.

AND.. as we know from 'myfitnesspal' women must consume at Least 1200 calories a day (and I think it's 1500 for men) to avoid going into starvation mode which holds on to Fat.