65lbs lost - Halfway There - One Year Later

Options
MaybeImNot
MaybeImNot Posts: 122 Member
So, November 3rd will be my One Year on MFP Mark. I have by no means been extremely focused on weightloss, as my grad school and two jobs kind of take over most of my time, and I'm also not against saying that fun is more important every once in a while. Therefore, I know 65lbs in a year is not extreme, but it's amazing to be losing weight without deprivation or anything crazy.

One of my 'worst' photos, around the 270-ish.
n1391130026_30006169_8842.jpg

Taken last night at my youth group's halloween event (excuse the pumpkin!)
73741_719632054681_25000799_39591782_7852557_n.jpg

Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a wonderful job! Slowly is the way to go as you will be better able to keep it off! Keep up the wonderful work!
  • stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    Wow! You look so pretty!
  • Buterphly
    Buterphly Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow Congrats! You look like tiy are doimg great!
  • missgalaxy
    Options
    WOW!!! You look fantastic (even with the hat lol!!!). Its great to see and read stories like these, especially for beginners like me as it shows that the plan does work and anything is achievable! well done x
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Whaaadya talkin' about? 65 lbs is a huge accomplishment!!!!!! You lost a lot and look fantastic!!! Kudos to you!!!!
  • angelascott919
    Options
    You are doing great girl, keep it up!!!
  • sunlover67
    sunlover67 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! And it sounds like you've done it by not depriving yourself too much or changing your lifestyle so much that you couldn't keep doing it. That is the key! Congrats! :drinker:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    65 lbs in a year is a Wonderful accomplishment! Congrats!! You are also way more likely to continue succeeding and keep it off in the long run!! Way to Go!!
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    WOW - You're a pretty girl - way to go! Thank you for posting the pics - it's a great inspiration.
  • freightdiva
    freightdiva Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look great !! Great Job!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great 65lbs in a year is a huge accomplishment! That is more then a pound a week.. congratulations!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a wonderful job! Slowly is the way to go as you will be better able to keep it off! Keep up the wonderful work!

Total ditto!! You are looking great, and I bet you feel great too! I agree - it's amazing what we can accomplish without even depriving ourselves. Good for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    You look fantastic, girlie! Keep it up :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I think 65lbs in a year is an outstanding accomplishment! When you lose it in a way that you can live with it will stay off and it sounds like you did just that, congrats!
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Such a stunning transformation! Congratulations... you are doing such an amazing job and inspiring me, among so many others
  • Queenie000
    Queenie000 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    rock it out with your bad self! great work! such and inspiration! you look so healthy and happy! yay for you!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS. you look amazing and 65lbs in a yr is a great accomplishment. I would be happy being 65lbs thinner by next oct. Glad to hear you did it without totalally depriving yourself
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!