Fit Bit

Options
Any new feedback on how this product is doing for everyone? Really thinking about getting one so I can get an idea of how many calories my body burns each day. Thanks

Replies

• raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on 9/30 and am still waiting on it to arrive.You can go to fitbit.com and they have a forum. You don't have to have a fitbit to join in. They can answer your questions.
    The only thing I really heard negative is it is not waterproof. A few have been put thru the washer and the toilet:laugh:
    Hope I don't do that!

I also learned you can get it at Best buy in some of the stores.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    I'm still loving mine...especially considering how my hrm is getting all wonky on me and cleaning it with soap and water isn't fixing the problem.
  • nimik
    nimik Posts: 10
    Options
    Sounds like it might be a good choice. I'm really wanting to see what my body actually uses in calories for the day. Hoping that will make this journey a little easier. Thanks for your responses.
  • nimik
    nimik Posts: 10
    Options
    It's purchased. Went to Best Buy and got the darn thing.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    Wow, I had no clue Best Buy was selling them now.
  • raindancer
    Options
    I checked and there are not any in stock in my area :sad: Maybe they will get mine shipped soon. I haven't been able to check on my order so who knows.
  • raindancer
    Options
    Tracking your food is much easier on MFP. You can use you mfp total calories for the day on the fitbit site instead of tracking your food twice. That will be a real time saver. Good luck ..enjoy.