Movie Scenes that Make you CRY Every Time!

Options

Replies

• pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    the little girl hiding in the latrine in Schindler's list

when Rue dies in The Hunger Games
  • iamceez23
    iamceez23 Posts: 23
    Options

when Rue dies in The Hunger Games

Rue's death killed me :(
  • MonsterSugarBug
    Options

Ugh, I forgot Schindler's List! so many tears shed watching that movie!
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Shaun_of_the_Dead_1171.jpg
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    The end of Marley and Me. OMG I can't watch it without bawling!

+1
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Saving Private Ryan gets real sad at the end
  • wehave4
    wehave4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The Little Mermaid (at the end where Ariel gets married and she tells her daddy "I love you daddy" and the music starts back in.) I lost my daddy to cancer 2 years ago and I was a daddy's girl. It gets me every single time. :cry:
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    "Hey.... dad..... You wanna have a catch?"
    "I'd like that"

Because reasons.

That one. Definitely. I bawled in front of my dad. Well, next to him.

My father was very old when I was born. He was born in 1900 and died when I was young. I never got to know him as well as i would have liked. But I did hear all of the stories of how he played baseball on those factories teams for several years as a young man. He was a catcher. No one warned me about this movie before I went to see it. I was a total ****ing wreck in that theatre.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    The bathroom scene with the "Hate is baggage." monologue at the end of American History X:

Danny Vinyard: So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'
  • florallove92
    Options
    My Sister's Keeper. I full out sob every time. Beaches, ever since I was young the end has made me cry. A Walk To Remember, Riding in Cars with Boys, 50 First Dates, The Vow
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Funeral screen in Steel Magnolias
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    In Transformers: The Movie.. When Optimus Prime dies. I still cry!! :sad: :sad: :cry: :sad: :sad:

DeadPrime.gif
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I can't believe nobody has mentioned this yet, but Terms of Endearment...especially the scene where the mom asks to bring her boys in so she can say goodbye. I'm usually crying as much as they are!
  • L4manski
    L4manski Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    The end of A Walk to Remember when the father says...It was you, you were her miracle...
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    Brave heart - when he yells freedom.
    What dreams may Come - A lot of scenes in that movie. Powerful.
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    The bathroom scene with the "Hate is baggage." monologue at the end of American History X:

Danny Vinyard: So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Definitely.

The end of Big Fish. Every. Time.

I forgot about What Dreams May Come. That one gets really intense.
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Star Trek 2009: When George Kirk tells Winona that he won't be coming and she starts to cry. Gets me every time even when I tell myself that surely this time, I won't cry, because really? But yes, every time.
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    When Tom Hanks says "Wilson! I'm sorry Wilson! I'm sorry!"
    Oh this times 10.^^^

My seven year old daughter was watching castaway with me and was absolutely inconsolable as Wilson floated away. When I tucked her in that night she was still talking about Wilson. Let's just say the mrs wasn't too happy with me..... :(
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    1. Warren Henry's death in War and Remembrance.
    2. 'Bull' Meechum's death in The Great Santini.
    3. When EVERYBODY dies in Glory.
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Russell Crowe's death scene in Gladiator. My favorite death scene of all time.