what body part attracts guys other than boobs and *kitten*?

Options

Replies

• juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like a gal with a set of warm, intelligent eyes. The color doesn't matter, just the feeling I get when I look into them.

My heart just melted a little
  • Unforgiven83
    Unforgiven83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Not sure if you were being serious or sarcastic, but either way, I'll take it. ;p
  • juhnell2610
    Options

Not sure if you were being serious or sarcastic, but either way, I'll take it. ;p

serious :D I'm not a cynic
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My hubs loves my thighs too! :D
  • Unforgiven83
    Unforgiven83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    serious :D I'm not a cynic
    Awesome! I'm so use to smarta**es that I question answers like that. lol
  • k1ttyk1tty
    k1ttyk1tty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Legs, face, legs, midsection/hips/abs, legs, hands/feet, legs, smile, legs, legs, legs
    I'm a big fan of legs and hips. An ex of mine had the legs of an amazon goddess. If only she wasn't bat **** crazy. :grumble:
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Legs, face, legs, midsection/hips/abs, legs, hands/feet, legs, smile, legs, legs, legs
    I'm a big fan of legs and hips. An ex of mine had the legs of an amazon goddess. If only she wasn't bat **** crazy. :grumble:

Legs of a goddess can make up for most forms of bat **** crazy. Most.
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Flexible legs
    c8b397eb-e9a9-468f-8d90-061b02cb3bb7_zps17f4067f.jpg

th?id=HN.608040208169697506&pid=15.1
  • Nanierh85
    Nanierh85 Posts: 118
    Options
    Personality!

*kitten* and boobs with no personality is like a good steak with no seasoning ;)

I can't enjoy boobs and *kitten* if the personality is missing, I'd rather be with someone with a good personality because then both parties have fun.
  • rayfu75
    rayfu75 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Besides boobs and *kitten*????? Breeder hips !
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    From what I've read on the topic, men looking for a short-term hookup situation focus on body (boobs and *kitten* and whatnot), but men looking for a long-term or life partner focus far more on a woman's face.

So.... yeah. I don't know if that helps, but it's all I've got.

EDIT: of course, this is strictly speaking of physical features. I like to think most - if not all - men care about the personality of their romantic partners.
  • k1ttyk1tty
    k1ttyk1tty Posts: 86 Member
    Options

She was one of those people that always has to be a victim and was on at least 6 different medications for mood, anxiety, and depression.
    For example, she purposely got me drunk at a party, we made out, she got home and told everyone that I took advantage of her. She fed off of drama and as hot as she was, she wasn't worth all of the pity parties she threw herself.
  • juhnell2610
    Options

That's a dangerous line to walk my friend
  • Ihatecoldsoup
    Ihatecoldsoup Posts: 186
    Options
    I am a fan of a flat stomach
  • gregp2012
    gregp2012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Flexible legs
    c8b397eb-e9a9-468f-8d90-061b02cb3bb7_zps17f4067f.jpg

100 men surveyed, and the #1 answer on the board^^^^^THIS.
  • fitnessbabe90
    fitnessbabe90 Posts: 122
    Options
    I would like to say tight "P" but its prohibited so I will say a smooth tight cat will add with that flexible legs. lol:bigsmile:
  • MuscleHeadNerd74
    MuscleHeadNerd74 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    eyes, thighs, hips, lips
  • pncooper
    pncooper Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Confidence, a nice mischievous smirk every once in a while, and beautiful eyes.
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Definitely confidence, playfulness, humorous and a mind that would make a man blush... ;)
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I would have thought having the whole package would be attractive, there's no point having nice boobs if the face is :noway:
    Just my take on it of course :smokin: