Hi from TN!

Options
I have really struggled with my weight.. for the most part I've been quite chubby my entire life... my parents let me drink as many sodas as I wanted... which is probably a lot of my issue today although I quit drinking soda about 2 years ago... now I think a lot of my problem is just lack of excercise.. I don't eat horrible and I do watch my calories, but as far as motivation to get up and work out.. its below zero... i have an 8 month old son that takes A LOT of time hes attached to my hip usually and 2 other children that I take care of full time and by the end of the day I just want to lay down... in 06 I got to my smallest at 140 and I felt amazing.. I'm over 200 now (gained 60 lbs with my son and only lost 20 of it) I'm hoping a community like this one can help me stay on task.. I was reading the success stories and they are quite motivating... I hope this is a start to something great for me.
I own a small business so I'm always pretty busy and about to take a part time job at Sephora because makeup is my passion so hopefully the constant being on the move will help me with the getting up and moving issue!

Replies

• jackal75
    Options
    You are definitely in the right place! If you are honest in your profile and keep up on entering what you eat, you will succeed. When things get frustrating, post in these forums. The support you'll find here is a huge asset.

I'm in a similar situation in that I have a busy schedule. I work full time, go to college at night, and have two rugrats and a wife at home that need my attention. I'm still managing to keep up on entering my meals here and 2-3 trips to the gym per week surprisingly. I've lost 43 pounds so far, so I know that you can reach your goals!
  • rahrahretro
    Options
    I'm sticking to it this time.. my husband is in good shape and i just feel uncomfortable ...