Del Mar Mud Run

Options
http://www.delmarmudrun.com/

Looks fun, anyone wanna join me?

Replies

• briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    hey, that's near me! are you in SD? that looks like so much fun!!! i had no idea Del Mar did one and I've been dying to do one. I gotta check w/ my hubby - $, kids, scheduling, etc...
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! Im going to look into this thank you for sharing!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I wanted to do this, but financing are not going to let that happen. They added a noon run because the early morning runs are already sold out.
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    If anyone signs up use the coupon code 10vavi5, it should get you 10% off. I am still debating about doing it because I have a 5K down in Imperial Beach the next day at 7am. Eeek! If you guys do it let me know the time you pick though.
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    that looks like sooo much fun!! Sadly I am way to far away (in Canada) but I might look to see if I can find something similar here next summer!
  • anissa7
    anissa7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What is the Del Mar mud run? I'm in Rancho bernardo...moved here from SF recently and interested in finding new things to do for exercise in this beautiful city...
  • amandalc980
    Options
    What is the Del Mar mud run? I'm in Rancho bernardo...moved here from SF recently and interested in finding new things to do for exercise in this beautiful city...

Its like one of the warrior runs. Lots of obstacles! Looks like a lot of people finish in like an hour. My friend said there is bottlenecks waiting to do the obstacles so you really can't aim for a time, just get out there and have fun. There is one up in Pendleton, too, just not sure when.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    We recently saw the Gladiator mud run in Lake Elsinore, CA. They had obstacles there as well.
  • amandalc980
    Options
    We recently saw the Gladiator mud run in Lake Elsinore, CA. They had obstacles there as well.

You get a cool hat when you do Gladiator runs, right? My friend asked why do I want to do 5Ks if I don't think I can win. FOR THE SHIRTS OF COURSE! I totally want to do a gladiator one for that hat. LOVE IT!