Green Smoothies

Options
I don't do the "green smoothie" diet but I DO add them to my diet when I have the money to buy the greens (I like to use organic spinach that I can get at my work for $5 a pound which lasts me almost a week and a half.) I was wondering if any one else out there uses these as well? I use them to make sure I'm getting the fruits and veggies my diet requires! That way If I'm having a busy day at work and college I can sip these and they do give me energy haha.

:) I can't be the only one here who drinks these as a healthy alternative to drinking shakes or anything else like that :D

Replies

• kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    oh no...you're definitely not the only one. If you do a search for these in the recipe section you'll find a million variances on the same typical spinach and banana smoothie.

I have one for breakfast every morning!! :love:
  • triscuitsmom08
    triscuitsmom08 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Aren't they amazing! At first I was a little um...ew? Because I started out with romaine but I am NOT a fan of romaine salad. But I Found the spinach one and I LOVED it. The fact that it kept my digestive system on track made me feel great :P