Acai Berry. Does it work?

Options
Ive heard so many things good things about Acai Berry. Its supposed to help you loose A LOT of weight in a small period of time. Has anyone tried it? Does it work? I realllly want to try this, especially after reading this article:

http://purchaseacaiberry.net/

Replies

• Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    it is in the list of top ten diets not to do. as if it works idk. the trainer at the gym says the sugar content isnt good for you, that you do better just to have a glass of wine.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't put my cash into it, this is the product they were falsely using Oprah as a spokesperson. If it was good she would let the world know and she won't be struggling!
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I think the berries themselves are good for you - lots of antioxidants. As for weightloss... not so much. It's just another passing fad, like Hoodia or phen phen (I don't know if I spelled that right). I'd say stick to good old fashion healthy eating and excercise. We all want a quick miracle, but when it comes down to it, a quick fix, if it even works, means the weight comes back quickly when we stop. It's about lifestyle change. I have also never heard anything positive about the juices, other than from the people selling it.