Any success stories from eating 1 main meal a day?

I would really love to see some before and afters of people on here who have lost weight eating one main meal a day.

Replies

• Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    So do you only eat one meal only? Or is it like, eat only dinner for example, and snack throughout the day.
  • olehcat
    olehcat Posts: 92 Member
    I think as long as you keep to your calorie amount in that one meal that it would be successful. The success would lie in the satisfaction of getting to have a more substantial meal instead of smaller less satisfying meals.
  • sadrithmora
    sadrithmora Posts: 121
    Sorry bout the lack of photos, but yeah, was one meal (dinner) a day for me. Now that it's summer thought I'm having breakfast too (fruit smoothie). Sometimes I would have snacks like nuts after dinner as well (I go to bed kinda late).
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Sorry bout the lack of photos, but yeah, was one meal (dinner) a day for me. Now that it's summer thought I'm having breakfast too (fruit smoothie). Sometimes I would have snacks like nuts after dinner as well (I go to bed kinda late).
    PRetty much sounds like fasting.

I have been doing it. Look up alternate day fasting and such and it is similiar. I fast for 24 hour periods and when I do it for a week I eat a dinner in the evening as my only meal after a 24 hour fast.