Got the first Zumba dvd played! yaee!

Options
Ok,
So I got my zumba playing. I did the basic dvd and oh my gosh is it way to fun! I am 'quite' as bad as what I had thought. There are some of those moves that I am just out there flapping my arms...lol! The 3 chicks on the dvd are just totally fabulous. They break down the moves and then jam them out. I am looking forward to doing all the dvd workouts. For now I am concentrating on getting it moving the right way. I also plan to go jam out some bike time and hopefully get some lifting done today. Dont know about the lifting.
Thanks for the encouragement! Zumba dvd=my new best friend..lol
jac

Replies

• carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    What's the name of the DVD? I want to go to a Zumba class at my gym, but I'm too embarrased!! But if I could learn it at home first, then I'd probably go.
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    What dvd did you buy? I've been wanting to check out some Zumba DVDs since there's no where to actually go for it that's close. (I live in the middle of nowhere)
  • Corazon84
    Options
    How can we get zumba added to are exercise database. It Fun to do. I love the DVD because you can do them at home, and if u have kids they will enjoy it to.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    :heart: zumba.com ... dvd set and all the gear ... its where i got mine love it :smile:
  • RuReal
    RuReal Posts: 1
    Options
    The name of the DVD is Zumba Total Body Transformation. You can go on their website and its like $65 but its worth it! I am on my 3rd week of doing Zumba and I just loved it.

Enjoy!
  • cnp8942
    cnp8942 Posts: 37
    Options
    To add Zumba to the database I always just put in the dancing/aerobics category in:)