1 lb of cooked shrimp
1 4oz can of mushrooms drained
1 can of pineapple chunks drained
1/4 cups of soy sauce
1/4 cups of veg oil
1/4 cups of lemon juice
1/4 cups of parsley chopped
1/2 tsp of salt n a dash of pepper
fry bacon till cooked not crisp cut each bacon in half alternate shrimp mushrooms pineapple and bacon on long skewer un till skewers are filled.....combine all remaining ingredients brush kabobs generously with sauce place on grill broil for 3 mins brush with sauce broil for 3 mins longer or until browned lightly .enjoy

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Sure glad the food police is on duty again. Why don't you check the other OP recipess .... Oh that's right you just like to antagonize this one. So mature of you as always..
  • Acg67
    Options
    Sure glad the food police is on duty again. Why don't you check the other OP recipess .... Oh that's right you just like to antagonize this one. So mature of you as always..

How many others spam the section? Also hilarious you didn't call out a certain someone's maturity when they resorted to name calling like a child. Oh that's right you just like to ignore all of those incidents
  • schnicklefritz1
    schnicklefritz1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Do you happen to have the nutrional info for this recipe? Sounds good, but would love to know that I can track it before I considered making it. SOUNDS YUMMY!!!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,720 Member
    Options
    The original source actually has the nutritional info.
  • Mygsds
    Options

How many others spam the section? Also hilarious you didn't call out a certain someone's maturity when they resorted to name calling like a child. Oh that's right you just like to ignore all of those incidents
    The reason he called you an idiot is because you continually harass him. It's really too bad you have to resort to this type of behavior over a man who is disabled, had many severe strokes, and comes here to share his recipes. You are someone who obviously has a problem. We all have a right to submit recipes on here, I have myself. That's neither here nor there. I can point out dozens of recipes on this board where people don't acknowledge where they came from. Just move on... Your lucky that's all you were called because in the real world, you will have a problem with people. Just sayin..
  • Acg67
    Options

The reason he called you an idiot is because you continually harass him. It's really too bad you have to resort to this type of behavior over a man who is disabled, had many severe strokes, and comes here to share his recipes. You are someone who obviously has a problem. We all have a right to submit recipes on here, I have myself. That's neither here nor there. I can point out dozens of recipes on this board where people don't acknowledge where they came from. Just move on... Your lucky that's all you were called because in the real world, you will have a problem with people. Just sayin..

"Sharing his recipes" implies ownership, which he most certainly does not have. Is it really that hard to attribute one's source? And how many of those dozens are posted by the same person continually? So you're saying common courtesy of attributing one's source, not to mention copyright and IP laws should not apply to those that are disabled, I was so unaware of that notion. Thank you for your enlightenment. Also fantastic job of justifying his childish behavior, bravo!
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You act like anyone cares where this recipe came from.....we don't! We are just glad to get it. Glad someone wants to share with us. Stop trolling and acting like you are doing a public service. No one has asked you to! I just cannot for the life of me figure out why you dislike this man so much? He's never been anything but nice to all of us.....even you..... Just leave him alone for God's sake. Surely there are plenty of other people posting recipes you could go police......
  • Acg67
    Options
    You act like anyone cares where this recipe came from.....we don't! We are just glad to get it. Glad someone wants to share with us. Stop trolling and acting like you are doing a public service. No one has asked you to! I just cannot for the life of me figure out why you dislike this man so much? He's never been anything but nice to all of us.....even you..... Just leave him alone for God's sake. Surely there are plenty of other people posting recipes you could go police......

LOL. Please first go figure out what the definition of a troll is and maybe you need to lookup what anyone means as well. Then please specifically post how you arrived I dislike the OP, I certainly have never called him names or anything such as that, although according to you that is nice behavior, so perhaps I should start?
  • leeshults
    Options
    Maybe YOU should have looked it up first.......seems like the right word......

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

This sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, but have been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[5][6]
  • Acg67
    Options

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

This sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, but have been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[5][6]

Reading comprehension, "by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages" Please quote which one of my posts would fit those criteria.
  • Mygsds
    Options

Reading comprehension, "by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages" Please quote which one of my posts would fit those criteria.

Shall we go back in April when you told him to quit posting crappy recipes.... I guess that's a pretty good example, or do you have memory loss along with some other traits.... He was then so bullied by you that he deactivated his account. Not happening again..
  • Acg67
    Options

Shall we go back in April when you told him to quit posting crappy recipes.... I guess that's a pretty good example, or do you have memory loss along with some other traits.... He was then so bullied by you that he deactivated his account. Not happening again..

My bad, recipes which instruct you to overcook pasta are fantastic not crappy at all. Wonder why you don't question the OP why he refuses to give credit to the actual author of the recipes and in some cases states they are his own. Of course you would never do that since he is apparently above reproach, name calling, stealing of IP etc all of it goes unquestioned by you.
  • Mygsds
    Options

My bad, recipes which instruct you to overcook pasta are fantastic not crappy at all. Wonder why you don't question the OP why he refuses to give credit to the actual author of the recipes and in some cases states they are his own. Of course you would never do that since he is apparently above reproach, name calling, stealing of IP etc all of it goes unquestioned by you.

Always the same argument... How sad.. Maybe you should actually work for the FBI or something worthwhile, oh that's right let us be filled with your wisdom instead. Sorry, not happening.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options

"Sharing his recipes" implies ownership, which he most certainly does not have. Is it really that hard to attribute one's source? And how many of those dozens are posted by the same person continually? So you're saying common courtesy of attributing one's source, not to mention copyright and IP laws should not apply to those that are disabled, I was so unaware of that notion. Thank you for your enlightenment. Also fantastic job of justifying his childish behavior, bravo!
    im with this guy.

it doesnt take much to copy the url when you find a recipe you want to share, and if they did that we wouldnt have this little problem of bickering back and forth about plagiarism

you may not care, but the author might. give them the credit, as some of them actually make money from advertisements when people visit their webpage.

sidenote; sounds pretty damn good, anything involving meat on a stick is golden in my books
  • leeshults
    Options
    I understand what you are saying but let's be realistic about this.....do you think that www.ifood is the one and only site that ever in the whole world posted a bbq shrimp kabob recipe? That's not this guy's point anyway. He has been on this poor man no matter what he does. Not sure why he hates him so much.....sad really that his only purpose in life seems to be to make this man feel bad about himself. Especially when this site was set up to help folks! But some people can't be helped because they are so insecure about themselves they have to try to tear down others to make themselves feel better.

I wonder who hurt this guy so much that he has to do that to others.....
  • Acg67
    Options
    I understand what you are saying but let's be realistic about this.....do you think that www.ifood is the one and only site that ever in the whole world posted a bbq shrimp kabob recipe? That's not this guy's point anyway. He has been on this poor man no matter what he does. Not sure why he hates him so much.....sad really that his only purpose in life seems to be to make this man feel bad about himself. Especially when this site was set up to help folks! But some people can't be helped because they are so insecure about themselves they have to try to tear down others to make themselves feel better.

El oh el, it's not the fact the recipe has the same name, the instructions are the exact same verbatim. Do you know what that is called? Again I asked you to specifically post where you got I hate him, which was met with crickets. And please elaborate how pointing out he doesn't attribute any of the recipes he steals is tearing someone down? And since you are also playing armchair psychologist, I'd love to hear what you think about someone who repeatedly steals others ideas and tries to pass it off as their own and resorts to childish name calling. Awaits your diagnosis
  • Mygsds
    Options

El oh el, it's not the fact the recipe has the same name, the instructions are the exact same verbatim. Do you know what that is called? Again I asked you to specifically post where you got I hate him, which was met with crickets. And please elaborate how pointing out he doesn't attribute any of the recipes he steals is tearing someone down? And since you are also playing armchair psychologist, I'd love to hear what you think about someone who repeatedly steals others ideas and tries to pass it off as their own and resorts to childish name calling. Awaits your diagnosis

If anyone is acting childish it's you... He has cooked over 40 years. How do you know maybe he had the recipe in the first place... As far as armchair psychologist... You need a roomful to help you.. Just let him be... No I know you won't but that's your problem... Had enough of you.. :drinker:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Acg67 reported for just simply being a ****.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I want to make sure that it is known, that MFP does not allow plagiarism. It falls under the guidelines of #8

8. Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes

a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
    b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.
    c) Images containing hateful or violent imagery, depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed.

Credit should always be given to the original Author...

Thank you

CyberEd312

MFP Moderator