OCD

Options
2»

Replies

• surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options

- must check alarm before I got to bed about 10 times to make sure it's set properly

Hey twin!!
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    compulsive hand washer, have to check my purse 3 times before locking car doors, or after locking the house. I have ocd clutter issues. Cannot handle clutter at all like really bad to the point my sons cow of a ex GF used to torment me with it. My son was in outpatient surgery and she was in the waiting room with us. She kept taking the childrens books and messing them up on the table over n over just because she thought it was HYSTERICAL that I kept putting them back into neat piles. When I got home ( they beat us as we stopped at the store to get sons pain meds) She had stolen one of the childrens books from the table, wrote my name on it and left it on my coffee table. ( THANK GOD HE DUMPED HER! )
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    It's not just certain things for me....I sadly think other people should do things a certain way or it kills me.
    I working on my patience.....
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Can't leave my house without my bed being made...aaaand certain things need to be in certain places in my room and my workout room or I'll go nuts
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I have to be early for everything. If someone starts to come earlier than me than I get extra agitated. It really gets to be that I am constrained in the mornings by what time I have to drop the kids off for school.
    Wall hangings have to be symmetrical on the wall. My husband keeps trying to make designs and it drives me nuts.
    I also have an issue with needing to be able to flip through different things on my computer like FB, MFP, certain files, etc., even if I don't even look at what is on the screen.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I have to get to places half hour earlier.