T25 Help

deannc1
deannc1 Posts: 91 Member
Hi there, I just started (today) T25 alpha. I am trying to log it but can't find it in the database! Can anyone please help? Thanks in advance.

Replies

• mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    I have been logging it as a general cardio workout low impact or high impact depending on how hard you feel you worked.
    Personally I only log 15-20 minutes just to be sure I don't over estimate how hard I worked because I don't have a calorie monitor.
    Generally there are no program specific entries in the database.
    If you have a calorie monitor like fit bit you can create your own custom entries.
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Yes, for the most accurate results you'll want to use a heart rate monitor as the database is very generic. If you don't mind a generic calorie post you can use "circuit training". That's what I use when I'm lazy and don't want to strap on my HR monitor!
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    I agree, I use one and when I get an average, lets say it's 200-220, then I will skip it sometimes and just average. I put T25 in myself, they allow you to do that if you can't find an exercise, but you have to put in your calorie count, it's just for the name. Since MFP can be high in numbers at times, I would use their numbers when I didn't have an HRM but know with my calorie count, to leave some wiggle room.