Disgusting dirty food!

Options

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Pig tongue. If you are ever at a good old fashioned pig pickin, the tongue is the BEST piece of meat on the entire pig.

NomNOMnom.....

Interesting. I like beef tongue, but didn't know people ate pig tongue too.
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Dirty,that is dirt in food?
    Nope, me no sucker for unhygienic food!:huh:
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Pig tongue. If you are ever at a good old fashioned pig pickin, the tongue is the BEST piece of meat on the entire pig.

NomNOMnom.....

Pig tongue? Huh... I've seen pig's feet in the store and thought that was an odd concept, but I think this tops that! Is it weird I kind of want to try it now? Where do you buy it? And is it slimy/squishy? :s

You have to go to a pig pickin....ya know...when you stay up all night drinking beer and shoveling hardwood coals up under a pig split in half and thrown on a big grill. You have to cook the whole pig, including the head, cause you need the head for the hash. But don't put the tongue in the hash...pull it out and eat it. No, its not squishy at all...its just a muscle. Amazing.....
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    McDonalds Chicken nuggets. I don't care what they're made of. They are delicious!

Agreed! I used to eat the whole box of 20 by myself, no problem.

Or bologna and liverwurst. God I love that stuff. I could eat a whole package.
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options

I can't really think of anything I eat that others would find repulsive except cottage cheese. I know it's popular here, but most of my friends and family think it's repulsive.

My coworkers saw me eating cottage cheese mixed with salsa and acted like it was the grossest thing they had ever seen. It was effing delicious, so screw them. They don't know what they're missing, I tell you!
  • melissasue0317
    melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    canned corned beef hash! horrible and loaded with sodium but I love it! Add eggs and hot sauce :p
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    haha.. I would love to post a thread called "Disgusting clean foods" and see how fast someone asks "what is clean?" That thread would have devolved already. The hypocrisy is strong on these boards.

Disgusting foods would have sufficed. :) and I don't eat disgusting food because well.. it's disgusting. :)
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    haha.. I would love to post a thread called "Disgusting clean foods" and see how fast someone asks "what is clean?" That thread would have devolved already. The hypocrisy is strong on these boards.

Disgusting foods would have sufficed. :) and I don't eat disgusting food because well.. it's disgusting. :)

Then make another thread if you want. :drinker:
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

No. I don't. Just find it funny. :~) :flowerforyou:
  • amykay9377
    amykay9377 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I love Gas Station Nachos. Especially from 7-Eleven, which we don't have in our town (closest one is 100 miles from me). LOTS of cheese, jalapeno juice, so good!
  • JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That lovely orange goo called Nacho Cheese!!
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say it was dirty.... I love Renee Caesar dressing, eaten by the spoonful
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My hangover cure:
    Ramen and coke.

Guatemalan version:
    Tamales with heavy cream and worchestershire sauce.
  • nt199419
    nt199419 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Chocolate sprinkles with tosti-cheese on white/brown bread. Sweet heaven.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

Luckily, forums have two parts to them where the title isn't the only thing that matters to the subject. There is also the OP which stated what she meant. Do I find foods dirty? No....do I care what she called them since she was clear in what she meant? Not at all.

Insert clean into anywhere dirty is used and that would still hold true.

I'm all for calling out people when they say "You must eat clean" and shiz like that, but for a light hearted thread like this one, I can't see the point other than to just be difficult for one's own amusement.
  • dianastepheny
    dianastepheny Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    SLIM JIMS !!!! I could eat them by the box!!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    That lovely orange goo called Nacho Cheese!!

Ugh!! Cheese goo. :explode: :sick: I would like to ban the stuff from existence. I don't even order anything unfamiliar that says it has "cheese sauce" anymore because it's usually cheese goo instead of real cheese.
  • poohbah4
    poohbah4 Posts: 127
    Options
    I generally wash my fruits and veggies before eating them. If they fall on something truly disgusting, like into the latrine hole, I don't retrieve them. :mad:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Oriental Oodles of Noodles with butter! Yummy...havent had it in years :sad:
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options

Luckily, forums have two parts to them where the title isn't the only thing that matters to the subject. There is also the OP which stated what she meant. Do I find foods dirty? No....do I care what she called them since she was clear in what she meant? Not at all.

Insert clean into anywhere dirty is used and that would still hold true.

I'm all for calling out people when they say "You must eat clean" and shiz like that, but for a light hearted thread like this one, I can't see the point other than to just be difficult for one's own amusement.

I also do not see any foods as dirty...unless you drop it in the dirt. It was a sarcastic statement based on this obnoxious "clean eating, wheat eliminating" man that will not stop towering in my door way every day talking about how eliminating wheat saved his life. I just thought I could have a little fun with it. :sad: