• FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm actually super curious to see what she looks like xD

THIS
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    get better for yourself, not to "outdo" her or get his attention. Be hot for you, because it makes YOU happy. Also, never heard of whatever it was you referred to.

Lord, she's 18. This guy will be history by the end of summer. No offense honey, you are very cute but I'd focus more on getting a good education or being a good mom (I'm assuming that is your kid in the picture) and not being a model. That leads to soooooo many other problems.

I don't care how old she is. She still needs to focus on doing things to better herself for HERSELF and not to be "hotter" than some boyfriends ex crush or hot for the boyfriend. Period.

Uhhh, YEAH grouchy, that's basically what I said. Jeeeezuz!

lol, if you only knew me. You would know I'm not at all grouchy, lol. I was responding to the "lord, she's only 18..." part of your response to me. :wink:

OK, I forgive you....:wink: That grouchy part was me emulating Jennifer Lawrence in Silver Linings Playbook..Love that movie.

me too and Jennifer Lawrence is a cutie!
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. Unless she brings out a sex tape . . . :tongue:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. Unless she brings out a sex tape . . . :tongue:

Seeing as they were in high school, that more than likely would be illegal.
  • MyBodyIsMyTemple14
    Options
    get better for yourself, not to "outdo" her or get his attention. Be hot for you, because it makes YOU happy. Also, never heard of whatever it was you referred to.

Lord, she's 18. This guy will be history by the end of summer. No offense honey, you are very cute but I'd focus more on getting a good education or being a good mom (I'm assuming that is your kid in the picture) and not being a model. That leads to soooooo many other problems.

Not to prove you wrong HONEY but I'm a fantastic mother, have finished highschool, have gotten my CNA certificate, work at a hospital and am in college for my RN. Oh & me and my boyfriend? Have been together 3 1/2 years and to you may not be long but it's long enough to know we're going to last. Yes, all at the age of 18. So thank you HONEY.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    My mother's ex used to date Vivica A. Fox when he was younger. He dumped her lol.
  • MyBodyIsMyTemple14
    Options

I don't care how old she is. She still needs to focus on doing things to better herself for HERSELF and not to be "hotter" than some boyfriends ex crush or hot for the boyfriend. Period.

Uhhh, YEAH grouchy, that's basically what I said. Jeeeezuz!

lol, if you only knew me. You would know I'm not at all grouchy, lol. I was responding to the "lord, she's only 18..." part of your response to me. :wink:

OK, I forgive you....:wink: That grouchy part was me emulating Jennifer Lawrence in Silver Linings Playbook..Love that movie.

me too and Jennifer Lawrence is a cutie!

Trust me, I focus on important things as well. Just because I wanted to complain about my boyfriends old crush becoming "Famous" or hell maybe just one time being in a music video.. doesn't mean that I don't take care of me and my daughter. I focus on her more than anything.. And as I typed in the last comment and I will comment the same thing again.. I'm a very successful 18 year old and I mean.. I don't have anything to prove to any of you.. But I'll say it anyway. I am a CNA at a hospital at the age of 18 & now not only am I doing that but I'm in college studying RN all WHILE taking care of my beautiful daughter and doing a damn well fantastic job at it. & Butthurt? I'm not. Just had to make sure ya knew don't judge a book by it's cover or just because I wanted to complain about something petty. Because I guarantee you guys complain about petty things every day of your lives but don't get threw under a bus and judged by age and having a daughter just because you complain about something. Eh, whatever. It's the internet, right? Haha.
  • MyBodyIsMyTemple14
    Options
    Damn, I feel like missing out...I don't know what any of those things are...

I wouldn't give this too much energy OP...you're 18...I know it seems like the pinnacle of life now, but really it's not...there are far better things to come I promise.
    Thank you :)
    and no, it's not a huge deal.. I just felt like complaining about it because people complain about petty things on here on a daily basis. But hey, we're all human. It's not the end of the world to me, lol. I find her very attractive myself.
  • MyBodyIsMyTemple14
    Options
    I have no idea who any of these people are, but here's something to consider: my high school sweetheart is a bass player in a band. I'm not familiar with them because it isn't a genre I know, but apparently lots of other people are and they are considered very successful. He looks fantastic. I am happy for him. Now, if you will excuse me, I am going home to my boyfriend and I am not going to dwell on a guy who was my world in high school because I'm not in high school anymore. See how that works? :flowerforyou:

Love this.:flowerforyou:
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    a154d247b5825a80425b33ebdf9135cbe4c9e16f8e8887af3c41b3e99773c167.jpg