Options
Hey everyone, I'm new to the site today. I admit I have never posted on any board before. Total newbie. I've been a yoyo dieter for the last 10yrs without any worthwhile success. Lots of disapointing results. Trying now for some good solid lifestyle changes that will last and produce results. I have been trying for 4 days of exercise weekly the last month. Doing better every week. Making some healthier food choices and always looking for sound advice. I like to keep things simple, don't have a lot of free time but any suggestions and friends would be welcome.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• nellykirkwood
    Options
    Welcome! Good Luck on your journey, it's pretty easy to count calories...I know that I don't want to eat it if I'm going to have to log it on here for others to see!! I work out 4-5 times a week, this includes cardio and strength training. I am looking to just get healthy!! Good Luck Again!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I joined MFP in September and love this website. It so easy to keep track of what you've eaten throughout the day. Good luck in your new lifestyle journey.
  • flutechick65
    flutechick65 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm all about good solid lifestyle changes. My adjustments have included portion control and more exercise. So simple, so effective. Myfitnesspal keeps me on track and accountable. Best wishes on your journey. Add me as a buddy if you'd like.:flowerforyou:
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    You're doing great! Welcome :)

Charmagne
  • vikingsfan65
    Options
    Good luck to you!!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!! Amazing group of people here so you came to the right place for some support!!