Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Options
Hi All,

I joined a MyFitnessPal a few days ago and so far I am loving it. It seems to have a wonderful community feel too!

A bit about me: I am a pescetarian - that's not a religious group, that means the only meat I eat is fish! :bigsmile: Sounds like that would make a healthy diet, right? Lots of fruit and veg and fish... except, my diet mainly consists (consisted?) of bowls cereal and cookies... and the ocassional fried fish!

I've been out of shape most of my life - since my mid-teens I would say. Usually I just move in and out between the edge of the "right" BMI and overweight area - depending on my financial situation (i.e. how much cereal and cookies I can buy!).

I am generally quite happy with my extra curvy body but I am tired of feeling tired all the time. Also, I would like to feel strong for once in my life! I feel like I'm wasting my youth and I should get in shape now before I have kids when (I expect) it is even more challenging.

My mom used to run marathons when she was around my age and she is still quite fit right now so she is also quite an inspiration for me.

Oh - and I find Daft Punk music quite motivating (to explain the topic title!).