Any New Food Products You Love?

2»

Replies

• SMKing75
    SMKing75 Posts: 84 Member
    Dole Banana Dippers! They are banana slices covered in dark chocolate and in the frozen section. They are 100 calories for 4 slices and they are wonderful! They have strawberry ones also, but I cannot eat strawberries.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Yasso greek yogurt ice cream bars! They are between 80-130 cal, all natural/limited ingredients, no artificial sweeteners, loaded with protein. I love the salted caramel. It is only 100 cal and so much creamier than any ice cream bar out there!

You know, I saw those and was wondering if they were any good... I'm definitely getting some next time.
  • happyjack1976
    happyjack1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Yasso greek yogurt ice cream bars! They are between 80-130 cal, all natural/limited ingredients, no artificial sweeteners, loaded with protein. I love the salted caramel. It is only 100 cal and so much creamier than any ice cream bar out there!

You know, I saw those and was wondering if they were any good... I'm definitely getting some next time.

They are delicious!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member

Oh my! We had one of those bags and it was sooooo good. The ingredients sounded gross - but so not gross tasting!
  • Not exactly the healthiest but really loving the new Fiber One Chocolate Chunk cookie.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Yes actually! I made this Spaghetti last night:

1-2 Can/Jars of low/no sugar Pasta Sauce
    1-2 Celery Stalks chopped up
    1 Onion Chopped Up but cut thick
    1 Bag of White Mushrooms cut thick
    1 x Red Pepper Chopped up
    1 x Orange Pepper Chopped up
    2 x Garlic Cloves
    1 x Jalapeno Pepper
    Spices to taste (Oregano, Basil, Salt, Pepper etc)
    Splenda to sweeten (optional but i like a sweet tasting pasta sauce)

Now here's the best part. As you can see, there's really not a ton of calories here above. We're looking at around 150 cals for a full cup of pasta sauce, the veggies are all fairly low calorie veggies so you're looking at maybe 185 calories for a full cup.

Instead of using noodles, use spaghetti squash noodles!! Pour said sauce over 150-200g of Spaghetti Squash. A huge heaping plate of spaghetti for ~250 calories. Kept me full all night and was damn tasty.
  • Suneeta2014
    Suneeta2014 Posts: 22
    Walden Farms Pancake Syrup. Their other "calorie free" offerings are iffy (to me) at best, but this is pretty close in flavor and consistency. For very few calories, I am willing to give it a whirl.
    I have tried WF BBQ sauce before and I didn't like it, but the syrup everyone seems to like. I just feel like its a chemical storm in a bottle. What kind of sweetener is in it?

I agree, the BBQ was way too 'sweet'. It does tastes like chemicals, it's sweetened with splenda. Sucragross.
  • Not new, but I love the Noosa yogurt I bought at Giant. It's an Australian style yogurt that is very creamy.
    I have had that, it is amazing!
  • Effalunt
    Effalunt Posts: 40 Member
    I just bought 34 Degrees whole grain crisps. I expected a cracker, but these are lighter and super delicious. I had them last night with with cheddar shaved on the carrot peeler. Absolutely deadly and really satisfying.