Need to lose 20 lbs NOW!

Options
So, I've gained & lost twenty lbs for 3 yrs. NOW is the time for this to stop once & for all. If you would like to join me in keeping each other motivated with our food & workouts, let's go. The time is NOW!

Replies

• mzlashes
    mzlashes Posts: 7
    Options
    Im in the exact same boat need to lose 20 like in a month
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Good luck, make sure to keep your fitness goals nice and reasonable. I know you'd like to lose the 20 lbs ASAP but remember it took time to put it on, it'll take time to take it off. aim for 1-2 lbs per week and set that as your goal in fitness pal. If you measure and record properly and practice self control/make good food decisions you'll lose the weight easy. If you only lose 1 lb per week that'll be gone in 5 months and wouldn't call for super restrictive dieting.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    You need a lifestyle change. What is it going to be?
  • rhea_random
    rhea_random Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more then 20, but 20 would be an amazing start. I have this major problem of doing really good, losing, then stopping, then gaining it again. Which only make me frustrated and depressed. I really am trying to change my habits.
  • JessicaBowlby
    JessicaBowlby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am currently in the same boat. While 20 would be awesome to lose and would put me where I want my weight to be, I'd settle for looking better and my close fitting WAY better! I'm going on vacation in 42 days. So, no more excuses. Crack down. Eat healthy. Exercise. Drink lots of water. Get lots of rest. We can do this!!