If my goal is 1250 and I'm eating 1160 what adverse effects

Options
2»

Replies

• maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    okay so im going to be kinda mean about this... but dont listen to everyone on here about that.. they throw around opinions with no facts....

we were just talking about that in nutrtion class today and it was an in depth conversation.. there is adverse affects of going below 1200 you start losing nutrients your body needs... and anything below 1200 should be suppervised by a Doctor because there is certain things in your diet that you must have before you start cause damage to your body instead of actually doing it any good .... BUT on that not 50 kcals isnt to damaging just be wise about it

and to the lady who is on a 900 kcal diet... you should talk to a dr about that because you are causing more damage to your body then helping it...

and to everyone else... stop assuming .. stuff can get dangerous... fo realZ

Excuse me, since when was you nominated to be the only one to know anything about nutrition on here? Don't presume everybody else knows nothing as that is insulting and presumptious and is a first-class way to turn anybody away from your advice, not quite the result you would want I should think!

Minerals, vitamins, proteins and carbs must be consumed daily in order to keep the body working in an efficient and healthy way. Fact.

As for your final sentence, namely - "and to everyone else... stop assuming .. stuff can get dangerous... fo realZ" - make sure you do not include me in that, as I never assume, unlike you.

calm down lotus... i never said i was an expert but i did say when you start pushing your diet below 1200 go see a dr about it.. i didnt say i was an expert but that is a place where nutrionist do say you need to talk to a dr about it. and it wasnt you it was the other people saying oh its nothing... im saying be wise .. its not just nothing... kinda how they were saying 500 calorie diets are okay O_O not okay
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    okay so im going to be kinda mean about this... but dont listen to everyone on here about that.. they throw around opinions with no facts....

we were just talking about that in nutrtion class today and it was an in depth conversation.. there is adverse affects of going below 1200 you start losing nutrients your body needs... and anything below 1200 should be suppervised by a Doctor because there is certain things in your diet that you must have before you start cause damage to your body instead of actually doing it any good .... BUT on that not 50 kcals isnt to damaging just be wise about it

and to the lady who is on a 900 kcal diet... you should talk to a dr about that because you are causing more damage to your body then helping it...

and to everyone else... stop assuming .. stuff can get dangerous... fo realZ

Excuse me, since when was you nominated to be the only one to know anything about nutrition on here? Don't presume everybody else knows nothing as that is insulting and presumptious and is a first-class way to turn anybody away from your advice, not quite the result you would want I should think!

Minerals, vitamins, proteins and carbs must be consumed daily in order to keep the body working in an efficient and healthy way. Fact.

As for your final sentence, namely - "and to everyone else... stop assuming .. stuff can get dangerous... fo realZ" - make sure you do not include me in that, as I never assume, unlike you.

calm down lotus... i never said i was an expert but i did say when you start pushing your diet below 1200 go see a dr about it.. i didnt say i was an expert but that is a place where nutrionist do say you need to talk to a dr about it. and it wasnt you it was the other people saying oh its nothing... im saying be wise .. its not just nothing... kinda how they were saying 500 calorie diets are okay O_O not okay

:huh: ok, ya forgiven, I can't speak for anybody else though :ohwell:

Here have a sweet, I am now going to have two...... :embarassed: