Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Smoothie mixer/blender recommendations please!

Hi all,

I finally have convinced my husband to try a smoothie. Granted, it was a smooth at the renaissance festival, so probably not the healthiest one, but it was still delicious. Anyway, we've been talking about getting a machine to make our own smoothies. I was showing him the popular ones - the NutriBullet or the Magic Bullet. However, he has a thing about chunks in the smoothie and wants smoothies only if they are perfectly smooth without bits of fruit/veggies.

I don't think these little machines can do that, can they?

I'm looking for recommendations for a smoothie maker that can make creamy smoothies, with a milkshake-like consistency, with boths fruits and veggies in the mix.

Thank you!

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    I have a Nutribullet and it makes smoothies completely smooth with ease actually. Even crushes the ice cubes completely smooth.
  • tmdpotts
    tmdpotts Posts: 27 Member
    picked up a ninja 1600 with single serve cups, its great.

Had the magic bullet (3 over the years) and this is a whole other beast of power. It comes with lager pitcher sz and 2 single serve.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    I have a Nutribullet and it makes smoothies completely smooth with ease actually. Even crushes the ice cubes completely smooth.

Yep - I have the Nutribullet too - totally smooth - no chunks. Even with ice, frozen berries, greens, etc. Haven't tried veggies yet, but I've heard it works very well on those too.
  • johnthomasmoore
    johnthomasmoore Posts: 59 Member
    Love my vitamix!