its like deja vu, all over again

Options
Fred77
Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
This is depressing. ive been here before, each time determined to make it work, each time starting off really well, then slowly going back to old habits, before all sense of what im doing is abandoned and i end up back where i began, and in most cases even heavier than i was to start with.

To cut a long story short, im 37, Irish, live in the UK, need to shift a massive amount of weight, realistically i need to lose about 200 lbs, and i could do with some friends who have lots of weight to lose themselves, and/or at the very least going to log in every day and so at least i have some kindred spirits.

Other than being hugely overweight, im in remarkably good health, had a full service from the doc last month, and every reading came back average for a person my age, which is somewhat amazing, because the way i treat my body, im quite frankly amazed im actually still alive.

So if you want to add me, come along and enjoy the ride. It will have many ups and downs, it will have lots of silliness along the way, but hopefully this time it has a happy ending!

Replies

• the8BitGirl
    the8BitGirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds so much like mine, it's scary. Same health profile, except my blood sugar is not as good as it could be.

Dieting and I used to date on and off for while, but this time, I think it's serious.
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Freddy, I have about 200 lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add me - as long as you are going to log your food every day are are ready to kick some butt with me!
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    thanks to the people who added me. If anyone else wants to that would be great. the more the merrier!