Brazil Butt Lift or TurboFire

Options
jupdyke
jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
I am half way through with T25 and looking to order my next workout. Have any of you tried Brazil Butt Lift or TurboFire? I have lost 16 lbs. so far with T25 and loving it. I have a ways to go. I notice my butt (and so did my husband) is disappearing. I have other areas still to lose in though (love handles, hips, and thighs). Just looking for any input you can give.

Thanks,
Jen

Replies

• meganw2020
    meganw2020 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have both. Brazil Butt lift is way less intense, the workouts are fun and sort of dancy along with some more concentrated leg and butt work. I didn't really find that it helped my flat booty all that much, the best way to build up a flat butt is sqauts, squats and more squats and you can do those on your own. I love Turbo Fire, so much fun, a great workout and a great calorie burner. If you are used to T25, I think Brazil Butt would be a step down for you so I would go with Turbo Fire.
  • sheltol
    sheltol Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Unless you just want or need to stick with body weight workouts I would suggest X3. You will need weights but it would be a great switch to your workouts up a bit. Another idea would be Les Mills Combat. It's martial arts based but it has a good cardio aspect to it. But if you are sticking to Turbofire or BBL I agree with the previous post to go with Tirbofire.
  • JaysWays
    JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love turbo fire. Great resluts and so much fun! That is the workout i fell in love with. It made me love beachbody and there products and now I am a coach to help others with goals. I love Turbo because Chalene Johnson is probably one of the most motivating people and very inspiring. I love working out with her. Its fun not only do you drip sweat but you dance while your kicking punching and jumping! I love T25 too! Great results from that program.
  • jupdyke
    Options
    I have both. Brazil Butt lift is way less intense, the workouts are fun and sort of dancy along with some more concentrated leg and butt work. I didn't really find that it helped my flat booty all that much, the best way to build up a flat butt is sqauts, squats and more squats and you can do those on your own. I love Turbo Fire, so much fun, a great workout and a great calorie burner. If you are used to T25, I think Brazil Butt would be a step down for you so I would go with Turbo Fire.

Thanks so much. I was wondering if Brazil Butt would be less intense...I def. want to keep my cardio and total body training at the speed it is now, or increase...thanks!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Unless you just want or need to stick with body weight workouts I would suggest X3. You will need weights but it would be a great switch to your workouts up a bit. Another idea would be Les Mills Combat. It's martial arts based but it has a good cardio aspect to it. But if you are sticking to Turbofire or BBL I agree with the previous post to go with Tirbofire.

I will check those out...thanks!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    I love turbo fire. Great resluts and so much fun! That is the workout i fell in love with. It made me love beachbody and there products and now I am a coach to help others with goals. I love Turbo because Chalene Johnson is probably one of the most motivating people and very inspiring. I love working out with her. Its fun not only do you drip sweat but you dance while your kicking punching and jumping! I love T25 too! Great results from that program.

Thanks, I think I'm leaning more towards Turbofire. :)
  • ElenaTS
    ElenaTS Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm actually doing both right now. I am in week 6 of Brazil Butt lift. And I have added Turbo fire dvd's on with it.
    If you are at your goal weight. and just want to tone up some, then go Brazil Butt lift alone. If you have some more weight to lose and want to tone, I would recommend Mixing them if you can. I did Turbo Fore a few years ago for quite a few months and it didn't do anything for me. I have been plateaued for a couple years with about 20 pounds to lose and NOTHING has worked. I carry all of my weight in my lower half (extreme pear.) Brazil butt does not have very much cardio, and need it just to NOT gain weight. So I add in Turbo Fore cardio workouts each day that none is listed on the BBL rotation.
    I didn't have high hopes for BBL, since i have tried a ton of rotations. But right in between week 4 and 5, things TOTALLY started changing. My butt is lifting, my hips are totally slimming down, and FINALLY my muffin top is starting to go down. Will i look like the girls in the commercial at the end of 60 days? No. I actually am doing this for 90 days for my first rotation because I know for me change takes time. Then i will take a week off and start another 90 days. But I will say, I did p90x for 120 days instead of 90 and got no results (i know now, i should have added a lot more cardio.) And running, weights, you name it. This is the first time in a LONG time i am seeing changes and I am pretty excited about them. Good luck with whatever you decide!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    I'm actually doing both right now. I am in week 6 of Brazil Butt lift. And I have added Turbo fire dvd's on with it.
    If you are at your goal weight. and just want to tone up some, then go Brazil Butt lift alone. If you have some more weight to lose and want to tone, I would recommend Mixing them if you can. I did Turbo Fore a few years ago for quite a few months and it didn't do anything for me. I have been plateaued for a couple years with about 20 pounds to lose and NOTHING has worked. I carry all of my weight in my lower half (extreme pear.) Brazil butt does not have very much cardio, and need it just to NOT gain weight. So I add in Turbo Fore cardio workouts each day that none is listed on the BBL rotation.
    I didn't have high hopes for BBL, since i have tried a ton of rotations. But right in between week 4 and 5, things TOTALLY started changing. My butt is lifting, my hips are totally slimming down, and FINALLY my muffin top is starting to go down. Will i look like the girls in the commercial at the end of 60 days? No. I actually am doing this for 90 days for my first rotation because I know for me change takes time. Then i will take a week off and start another 90 days. But I will say, I did p90x for 120 days instead of 90 and got no results (i know now, i should have added a lot more cardio.) And running, weights, you name it. This is the first time in a LONG time i am seeing changes and I am pretty excited about them. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Thanks for the info. That is interesting how you're incorporating both! Glad to hear you are seeing some results. I think I am going to go with Turbofire first, then go to BBL with a running routine (love running in the summer). Enjoy those workouts!
  • saradsilva
    saradsilva Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i'm doing t25 too!im on week 3 of beta,and for the butt i have done BBL while during t25 and nothing really changed,i would recomend you start doing "get glutes"by brett contreras,he is the master of glutes!you can go to his blog and download a schedule for 30 days for free,everyday you have 2 workouts. I started doing after doing the workout from the t25 routine and i have seen many changes!start doing that and when you finish not only your butt will be more toned but you will have stronger muscles for your new routine! :) hope i helped!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Why a DVD program? Why not try a lifting program that includes barbell squats. I've got better butt results from heavy lifting than any DVD. Sorry if I missed your explanation initially.