HI I'M NEW :) :)

Options
my friend told me this is a great place to keep myself motivated. i need some friends on here. if any know what their doing on here, let me know! i could use some pointers and help.

Keeping motivated.. <3

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for almost 4 months. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • TENAH
    TENAH Posts: 14
    Options
    Good luck Amanda I just started today and Lord knows I need all the help I can get... my sister lost 31 pounds using this tool and she swears by it!!!!
  • dodoodoodo
    dodoodoodo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i love this site, lots of supporting people!! feel free to add me, i love new friends :)
  • Lala386
    Options
    Hi Im Lynne and My friend Alexa and I are trying to lose weight. I want to lose 30-50 lb by March 1st for my 50th
    and its very difficult as everyone knows, so we are walking 2-3 x week 4 miles
  • RosemarySage
    RosemarySage Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new this week and wanted to check in and introduce myself. I'm hoping to lose at least 50 pounds. This program makes you accountable to what you eat. So happy to be here. Let's keep each other motivated.

:flowerforyou:
    Rose
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.