New in MN

Options
I've been using myfitnesspal on my ipod for a few weeks, but I need the community support of the website, so I rejoined (didn't know my username/password since my ipod remembered it for me) and started on here today. I've used other similar websites in the past, but I wanted to try something new this time. I'm a 20 year old college student with about 40 lbs to lose. I've lost just over 20 already since my birthday in April :)
I'd love some support, someone to talk to on here or even text maybe? Also, if anyone is in Northern MN and would like to get together sometime, I'd be up for that.
Hope to hear from people soon 8D

Replies

• sunnyk8
    sunnyk8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hey girl,

I'm 21 and just graduated school. I have about 33lbs left to lose (after losing 10 already). I'm from CA but I have family in MN and LOVE to visit there. Add me if you'd like... love the support that I get from people and I love to support them too! :)
  • amandasue2007
    amandasue2007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Where do you live in Mn. I also live in Mn and would like some support with my weight loss. I just started today, but I have quite a bit to lose before I get married.
  • hisgirlie2007
    Options
    I'm in Bemidji. I have family in the cities though, so I'm down there a couple of times a year. Add me if you like, I'd love a buddy :bigsmile:
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for almost 4 months. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • twinsfan1976
    Options
    I am from MN as well. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Sometimes you need support from your home state, especially as the winter starts to drag on and on and on....