I am new here, on crutches! Help!!!

Options
My friend just told me about this website. I had started working out circuit training. I managed to brake my left ankle and sprain my right one. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for things I can do to exercise? I need to lose around 60 lbs.
Thanks,
J.

Replies

• mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    not quite sure but you can google exercises for wheelchair bound people. I know you're on crutches, but not sure of your limitations. if you have dumbbells you can do exercises with them, and if able try walking on the crutches as much as you can, I know when I was on crutches a year ago (broke left foot, sprained right ankle) it took alot of energy moving around but I lost a few pounds with that. Wish you all the best on your journey
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    welcome skippy ;)
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    people probably think i'm such a jerk. she's my sister from another mister. Please add her and make her feel super welcome!

Skippy - you're going to LOVE it here. the people are great and the tools rule.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    They curls with the crutches! :laugh:

Welcome Julie!!
  • juliebrc1
    Options
    I had to start a new account. I am now juliebrc1. Same question, I need help with exercises.