Hey there everybody!

Options
So i joined, got the ipod touch app and really enjoy the way I've been eating. Seems to be a great community of people here. Just a little about me. I'm a graphic artist so exercise is tough to find and meals in NYC full of baddies. I am devoted to making my lunch (and saving $$$) and just in general getting healthier through eating and adding more exercise.

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP!

This site will give you some exercise ideas that you can do from your office chair. Have a look and get some ideas.

http://exercise.about.com/cs/exerciseworkouts/l/blofficeworkout.htm

Good luck on your journey to a more healthier lifestyle!!! :drinker:
  • mom23kids
    Options
    It is hard when you work to exercise. I work 12 hrs shifts at a hospital and by the time I get off the last thing I feel like doing is exercising. I only work 3 days a week so I take advantage of my days off and push my self to exercise. Since I've been exercising I've noticed that when I skip a day I don't feel good. That makes me want to exercise. I've kind of gotten that euphoria feeling that comes with running. (I'm no where near running at this point though--LOL) I think that the same thing will happen with you. Start exercising and you'll eventually get to the point where you'll want to exercise and make sure you find time to do it. You will save a lot of money by taking your lunch. I was spending any where from $5-10 a day. I figured I am saving about $4-7 dollars a day. You can and will be successful! Feel free to add me as friend if you'd like.
  • Pixiemel
    Options
    Keep it up! This is such a great group of people and I don't know what I'd do without them!
  • mashale
    Options
    Hi just join today, Im hoping i can get motived to lose the weight that i need to lose, Add me i need all the help i can get, Lets help each other. Have a great day...