here comes what i think is the really hard part

therena
therena Posts: 6 Member
edited September 22 in Success Stories
Yes I have done it I lost the weight that I have been trying to loose for a long time :smile: . But now I feel the real challange is ahead of me...... keeping it off. I know how fast it can creep on just a couple pounds at a time. Thats what happened last time Iwould say 'oh its just two pounds oh just two more pounds' and by the time I was done it was 30 pounds. Now I know weight fluctuatues alittle but how do I not just shrug it off. I have the biggest problem when I eat something not so good (which is ok every once in awhile) but I say 'well I have already messed up' so i just go crazy the rest of the day:devil:.Please any advise it is sooooo welcome because I want to stay where I am at healthy and happy and under control on MFP.

Replies

• FelipaJ
    FelipaJ Posts: 71
    I personally set numbers that I cannot go back to. When I reached 214, I said I could never go back to 220. When I got to 193, I said I couldn't go back to 195. Now that I'm at 176 I will not allow myself to reach 180 again. I know weight fluctuates but I only count my weight from my weigh in day.
    It's worked for me so far. Hope you find something that works for you :flowerforyou:
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    I'm at maintenance, too. We have a dedicated Maintenance Thread over in the Motivation and Support section of the forum. Come join us! We give each other advice and motivation to keep the weight off. See you there!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!