Starting today -- long overdue

Options
Hi, I'm Judy and am giving this a whirl...actually trying South Beach and myfirness pal. Hope it works, as it looks like something I can stick with. Am a breast cancer survivor (4 years) and have not been successful in getting motivated to lose weight in a long long time, though I have incorporated a lot of healthy foods into my diet and eat less processed foods, nitrates, and transfats. Any help or words of encouragement are welcome.

Replies

• luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Judy and am giving this a whirl...actually trying South Beach and myfirness pal. Hope it works, as it looks like something I can stick with. Am a breast cancer survivor (4 years) and have not been successful in getting motivated to lose weight in a long long time, though I have incorporated a lot of healthy foods into my diet and eat less processed foods, nitrates, and transfats. Any help or words of encouragement are welcome.

Today is a great day to start. Congrats to you for beating cancer's butt. Feel free to add me as a friend. I don't eat a lot of processed foods either. We basically shop on the outside isles of the grocery store.

Welcome to MFP