I still feel fat! :(

Options
13»

Replies

• animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I think you look absolutely fabulous but I know exactly what you mean, I think we have similar body types looking at your before and where I was and comparing your now pic to my wedding figure last year, I'm 5'5" and got down to 130 for my wedding but would have loved to go down just a few more pounds to 125. (hovering around the 139 mark right now and even though I know I'm not heavy I'm not the shape I want to be, especially round the gut)

117 - 125 is still healthy for your height so it's totally up to you and as long as you have healthy goals, and expect no more than 0.5 pounds loss a week it is perfectly fine. xxx
  • SaraLily
    SaraLily Posts: 30
    Options
    Thank you so, SO MUCH everyone!

You gave me pretty solid advice, and now I feel a lot better. You guys are awesome!
    I decided that instead of focusing on my weight, I will start to exercise. I will feel better naturally!

Sending lots of love to you all! :)
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Thank you so, SO MUCH everyone!

You gave me pretty solid advice, and now I feel a lot better. You guys are awesome!
    I decided that instead of focusing on my weight, I will start to exercise. I will feel better naturally!

Sending lots of love to you all! :)

Great attitude, keep it up.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Have you ever considered weight training? When you start lifting weights, your body tightens up and feels stronger. You will lose fat in the process too! When I was weight training, I "felt" my skinniest.

But, you are thin and you are at a healthy weight for your height. I'm just giving advice based on what makes me feel better. Exercise always makes me feel good about my body, at any weight :)
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Holy .. you look amazing. And .. yes, I would recommend if you want to see more definition .. do some weights. But overall .. you are really looking good at least as far as your stomach goes.

But really, compared to where you were, you have done an amazing job.

My only small problem area is my abs .... and it is only a small issue now compared to where I was.

Take care