PLEASE help me find low-cal low sugar snacks

Options
Ones that actually taste good and I don't like nuts! lol:grumble:

I'm so over eating the same things- anybody have some combos that they enjoy please share ;-)

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    pop corn
  • tegalicious
    tegalicious Posts: 629
    Options
    Veggies!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    pretzels
  • Got_Discipline
    Got_Discipline Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Fresh fruit is always a winner but it can be cumbersome to carry with you all the time. Do you care for Rice cakes? One of my tricks is to drink two big glasses of water and in a few minutes or less my tummy is full and I'm not thinking about food. And/Or do some squats in place, go for a walk, or drop and give me 20 (push-ups) these will all curve your appetite.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Fresh fruit is always a winner but it can be cumbersome to carry with you all the time. Do you care for Rice cakes? One of my tricks is to drink two big glasses of water and in a few minutes or less my tummy is full and I'm not thinking about food. And/Or do some squats in place, go for a walk, or drop and give me 20 (push-ups) these will all curve your appetite.

This^

The mini rice cakes are yummy (full size not so much). Caramel corn flavor is my favorite. They have savory flavors too.

Several popcorns are low calorie (not all)....SmartFood, SkinnyPop, Angies Boom Chicka.....a few flavors to choose from.

Frozen fruit is a nice change - frozen grapes or frozen banana slices
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Goldbaums multigrain quinoa crisps. 100 calories for 19 chips, 3 g protein, 1 g sugar, gluten free as well. comes in sea salt, bbq, sour cream and onion.

Kroger carbmaster skim milk, 60 cal a cup, 11g protein, 3g sugar, lactose free, comes in vanilla and chocolate.

fiber 1 brownie with bottle of water

cheese stick or slim jim mini
  • TechLady11412
    TechLady11412 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Cut veggies and greek yogurt blended with a little seasonings for dipping

Veggies by themselves

Fresh fruit (or freeze items like grapes, bananas, etc)

take frozen bananas or strawberries and blend with some yogurt/milk and put in the freezer...bam! ice cream

sometimes i THINK i'm hungry. I ask myself, would I be willing to eat some veggies? if the answer is no, i'm probably not hungry. Drink some water.